Johnson City, TN
Hi, We are looking for Local Demolition Workers in Johnson City, TN
The wage is: $17 Per Hour. Working Monday to Friday
Please call: 704-537-1230 for further information - Monday through Sunday from 9 am to 9 pm EDT.
PPE REQUIRED: (Hard hat, Steel Toe boots, Reflective Vest, Safety Glasses).
Meet Your Recruiter
Gilberto Bergman is a native son of the Central American Country of Nicaragua, whose vision of a continuing education system for workers in the environmental industry led to the creation of Environmental Training Group, LLC. With an American education, global employment experience, and more than 11 years of teaching and training in safety and organizational business, Environmental Training Group, LLC was the product of this vision.
Mr. Bergman excels in rapidly evolving, complex and resource-challenged environments. He is fully committed to customer service, dedicated to fair and equitable human resources practices, bias-free workplaces, and has extensive experience in customer and vendor relationships. Mr. Bergman is a sales and marketing professional with years of experience with IT in Latin America, Europe, Africa, the Middle East, and Pacific Rim countries. He displays strong leadership and creative ability in assessing market potential and developing product support systems. His proven skills in business development and sales management will contribute to the quality and excellence the Bergman Brothers Staffing will provide to its clients and trainees. Mr. Bergman possesses strong analytical decision-making and problem-solving skills. As a human resources executive with management and training expertise of over 350 employees, he is adept at articulating complex issues and solutions to subordinates at all levels. Mr. Bergman has excellent written, oral and social skills, along with fluent command of English and Spanish and intermediate proficiency in Italian, and is proficient in most office computer programs. Mr. Bergman is an active participant in the business community with memberships in or association with the following organizations:
- Former Board Member (Second Vice President) to CASHRM (Society of Human Resource Management Charlotte Chapter)
- Member of the Mayor International Cabinet
- Former advisor to international taskforce to Mayor International Cabinet
- Member of the Hotel Tourism Alliance (HTA)
- Former chairman of Minority Affairs Advisory Committee for Mecklenburg County Office of Minority Affairs, Charlotte-North Carolina
- Board Member to the Latin American Chamber of Commerce
- Member of Unidad Social (Hispanic professionals Business Club
- Member of the Charlotte Chamber of Commerce
- Member of the Safety Council of the Carolinas