Field Project Manager & Project Coordinator
Deerfield Beach, FL US
- Field Project Manager Job Responsibilities
1.1. Manage jobs and maintain a high level of communication with our coordinators and the Builders/PMs, Clients, etc.
1.2. Report Service Issues accurately and timely to the Project Coordinator & Service Team. These reports need to be filed daily.
1.3.Report missing parts and B/O Items to the Installation Dept. These reports need to be filed daily.
1.4.Communicate with installers in a daily basis to report back to the office in regards to the job progress and any field scope of that was not anticipated to obtain approval for added expenses from the Management Team.
1.5. Maintain an accurate report of every open job they are assigned to and a clear understanding of what’s left to complete.
1.6. Work with the Project Coordinator, Installation Scheduling Team and Service Dept. to obtain missing items or parts to close out projects.
1.7 . Communicate with the Project Coordinator and Accounting Dept. to help collect final payments. For example, bring the final invoice to the site and notify the builder that you can pick up a check at the site.
1.8.Assist with Final Window inspections.
1.9. Obtain a Final Install Acceptance on every project.
- Project Coordinator - Job responsibilities
1.1. Manage the Calendar for the PMs, coordinating their day based on the jobs that need more attention. Speak to clients to create site visits, follow-ups, walk-throughs, and inspections.
1.2. Check in with Project Managers in the morning and at the end of the day to gather project status updates to report on SS (Smartsheets) and alert Installation Scheduling or Service & Parts Dept. of anything requiring their assistance.
2. Manage Folders closely with PMs & Accounting Team to close projects as soon as possible. This includes a checklist that we will provide on each folder to keep track of all the important task. For example, gathering Install Acceptance Forms from PMs, working with Portia to schedule window inspections and recording Key Release Forms.
3. Assist with picking up checks and window inspections.
4. Send “Happy Clients” a request for a Google Review and a Satisfaction Form to learn how
we can improve in our processes.
We are looking for a Project Coordinator and a Field Project Manager, enclosed you can find the Job Roles.
PAY RANGE: $25-$30 an hour based on experience.
START DATE: Immediately
DURATION: 15-20 years
SCOPE OF WORK: Enclosed you can find the Job Roles.
SHIFT START TIME: 7am-4pm
WEEKLY SCHEDULE: Monday - Friday.
Billingual (English and Spanish) is a must
Our Official Facebook: (20+) Facebook
Meet Your Recruiter
Gilberto Bergman is a native son of the Central American Country of Nicaragua, whose vision of a continuing education system for workers in the environmental industry led to the creation of Environmental Training Group, LLC. With an American education, global employment experience, and more than 11 years of teaching and training in safety and organizational business, Environmental Training Group, LLC was the product of this vision.
Mr. Bergman excels in rapidly evolving, complex and resource-challenged environments. He is fully committed to customer service, dedicated to fair and equitable human resources practices, bias-free workplaces, and has extensive experience in customer and vendor relationships. Mr. Bergman is a sales and marketing professional with years of experience with IT in Latin America, Europe, Africa, the Middle East, and Pacific Rim countries. He displays strong leadership and creative ability in assessing market potential and developing product support systems. His proven skills in business development and sales management will contribute to the quality and excellence the Bergman Brothers Staffing will provide to its clients and trainees. Mr. Bergman possesses strong analytical decision-making and problem-solving skills. As a human resources executive with management and training expertise of over 350 employees, he is adept at articulating complex issues and solutions to subordinates at all levels. Mr. Bergman has excellent written, oral and social skills, along with fluent command of English and Spanish and intermediate proficiency in Italian, and is proficient in most office computer programs. Mr. Bergman is an active participant in the business community with memberships in or association with the following organizations:
- Former Board Member (Second Vice President) to CASHRM (Society of Human Resource Management Charlotte Chapter)
- Member of the Mayor International Cabinet
- Former advisor to international taskforce to Mayor International Cabinet
- Member of the Hotel Tourism Alliance (HTA)
- Former chairman of Minority Affairs Advisory Committee for Mecklenburg County Office of Minority Affairs, Charlotte-North Carolina
- Board Member to the Latin American Chamber of Commerce
- Member of Unidad Social (Hispanic professionals Business Club
- Member of the Charlotte Chamber of Commerce
- Member of the Safety Council of the Carolinas